Jump to content
Forum Jalan2.com - Silahkan Berbagi & Bertanya Tentang Tujuan Wisata Anda
  • agoda-hemat.png

Clemenz Cave

Hi all! I hope we can get along! Yoroshiku~

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have been interested in traveling for the longest time but haven't got any chances to get to it sadly due to various circumstances, money mostly lol.

But now that I am making decent moneys I can finally get to do this! I'm looking forward for your acquaintance and guidance :D

 

P.S:

I like to chat in English and happen to have a not-so-bad score in IELTS so if you are looking for a partner to chat in English or maybe you just want to learn a bit more about English it would be my pleasure to help you ;)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Clemenz Cave said:

Hi,

I have been interested in traveling for the longest time but haven't got any chances to get to it sadly due to various circumstances, money mostly lol.

But now that I am making decent moneys I can finally get to do this! I'm looking forward for your acquaintance and guidance :D

 

P.S:

I like to chat in English and happen to have a not-so-bad score in IELTS so if you are looking for a partner to chat in English or maybe you just want to learn a bit more about English it would be my pleasure to help you ;)   

3

 Hello @Clemenz Cave  welcome to Jalan2 Forum

Congrats for your achievement regarding the money. You can find any information about travel destinations from all over the world in here. 

Check out the Field Report section to read the travelling stories from other members :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deffa said:

 Hello @Clemenz Cave  welcome to Jalan2 Forum

Congrats for your achievement regarding the money. You can find any information about travel destinations from all over the world in here. 

Check out the Field Report section to read the travelling stories from other members :)

Hi Deffa, nice to be your acquaintance!

From what I have seen looks like you are the most active moderator around here so I'm glad to know you :)

I'm looking for mates to travel with to Japan at the end of the year and I did post it under the appropriate forum but I still got no luck till this moment haha,

well if you happen to stumble someone with the same plan as I do would you mind giving them a word about me or the other way around? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Clemenz Cave said:

Hi Deffa, nice to be your acquaintance!

From what I have seen looks like you are the most active moderator around here so I'm glad to know you :)

I'm looking for mates to travel with to Japan at the end of the year and I did post it under the appropriate forum but I still got no luck till this moment haha,

well if you happen to stumble someone with the same plan as I do would you mind giving them a word about me or the other way around? :D

Okay, will mention you if there are anyone would go to Japan on the same date. @Clemenz Cave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Clemenz Cave said:

Hi Deffa, nice to be your acquaintance!

From what I have seen looks like you are the most active moderator around here so I'm glad to know you :)

I'm looking for mates to travel with to Japan at the end of the year and I did post it under the appropriate forum but I still got no luck till this moment haha,

well if you happen to stumble someone with the same plan as I do would you mind giving them a word about me or the other way around? :D

i almost have bought ticket for new year eve in japan. but in some reasons i changed my route to thailand. sorry english saya so so aja :D hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, twindry said:

i almost have bought ticket for new year eve in japan. but in some reasons i changed my route to thailand. sorry english saya so so aja :D hahaha

Is that so? haha :lol:

btw if you dont mind me asking where in Thailand will you be going?

8 hours ago, deffa said:

Okay, will mention you if there are anyone would go to Japan on the same date. @Clemenz Cave

Thank you Deffa! I very much appreciate it :D

12 hours ago, kyosash said:

Hii @Clemenz Cave welcome to jalan2 community and I hope you will find travel mate for your journey in here, Good Luck :senyum 

Hi kyosash! Thank you for your welcome! I'm new here so I hope you dont mind showing me the ropes when the chances come. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ :melambai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Clemenz Cave said:

Is that so? haha :lol:

btw if you dont mind me asking where in Thailand will you be going?

i will be going to bangkok and phuket. but it will be in january because we will having a family trip to SG before going there

btw why you decide new year eve going to japan? everything will be expensive :D and most of the public service didnt operate in several days. thats why i changed my route and schedule. i chekced the ticket price depart from KL to haneda from end of dec to 2nd week of jan it cost about 3 mio IDR / pax by AA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, twindry said:

i will be going to bangkok and phuket. but it will be in january because we will having a family trip to SG before going there

btw why you decide new year eve going to japan? everything will be expensive :D and most of the public service didnt operate in several days. thats why i changed my route and schedule. i chekced the ticket price depart from KL to haneda from end of dec to 2nd week of jan it cost about 3 mio IDR / pax by AA

because I've got nothing planned this new years eve LoL ,

and also considering the nature of my job I dont think I could get many chances where I can take long days off. 

Btw, have you ever went to Japan before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clemenz Cave said:

because I've got nothing planned this new years eve LoL ,

and also considering the nature of my job I dont think I could get many chances where I can take long days off. 

Btw, have you ever went to Japan before?

what is "fakir cuti" in english? hahaha :D 

i ever went to japan. 2 years ago. for 5 days. just around tokyo and kawaguchiko + nikko city. i think it should be 14 days to explore japan more. 5 days too short. but i enjoyed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, twindry said:

what is "fakir cuti" in english? hahaha :D 

i ever went to japan. 2 years ago. for 5 days. just around tokyo and kawaguchiko + nikko city. i think it should be 14 days to explore japan more. 5 days too short. but i enjoyed it

if its not much of a trouble for you could you share with me your itinerary back then when you went to Japan, especially the details about the transportation that you used to travel around. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2018 at 11:03 AM, twindry said:

i almost have bought ticket for new year eve in japan. but in some reasons i changed my route to thailand. sorry english saya so so aja :D hahaha

Honeymoon :D @twindry

1 hour ago, Clemenz Cave said:

if its not much of a trouble for you could you share with me your itinerary back then when you went to Japan, especially the details about the transportation that you used to travel around. :)

You can click his ID and find all of his article posted in this forum @Clemenz Cave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Clemenz Cave said:

if its not much of a trouble for you could you share with me your itinerary back then when you went to Japan, especially the details about the transportation that you used to travel around. :)

just click the field report link under my ID when i post comment. hope my report can help you. or you can visit my blog

14 hours ago, deffa said:

Honeymoon :D @twindry

honeymoon still "abu2" mod :D coz of last month accident. hahaah. hope she will recover soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 1:07 PM, twindry said:

apa itu di pingit mod? :D hahaha padahal thailand itu bucket list nya istri. pengen banget pergi dia. cmn keadaan blm tau

Pingit itu, di kerem dulu dalam rumah, adat Jawa dan Sumatera biasanya kalau mempelai wanita udah dekat hari H, gak boleh keluar rumah dulu. Biasanya ya si cewek akan perawatan kulit dll. :D 

@twindry

On 10/11/2018 at 1:07 PM, twindry said:

apa itu di pingit mod? :D hahaha padahal thailand itu bucket list nya istri. pengen banget pergi dia. cmn keadaan blm tau

Pingit itu, di kerem dulu dalam rumah, adat Jawa dan Sumatera biasanya kalau mempelai wanita udah dekat hari H, gak boleh keluar rumah dulu. Biasanya ya si cewek akan perawatan kulit dll. :D 

@twindry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deffa said:

Pingit itu, di kerem dulu dalam rumah, adat Jawa dan Sumatera biasanya kalau mempelai wanita udah dekat hari H, gak boleh keluar rumah dulu. Biasanya ya si cewek akan perawatan kulit dll. :D 

@twindry

Pingit itu, di kerem dulu dalam rumah, adat Jawa dan Sumatera biasanya kalau mempelai wanita udah dekat hari H, gak boleh keluar rumah dulu. Biasanya ya si cewek akan perawatan kulit dll. :D 

@twindry

ooh sama lah mod :D adat tionghoa juga gitu. kalo udh tunangan ngak boleh kemana2 lagi. ngak boleh ketemu ma mempelai cowo :bingung lalu jelang hari H dicabut bulu2 di muka nya. katanya biar aura nya keluar wkakakaka.. aneh2 saja ya. tapi sekarang udh agak modern sih. ada adat2 yang ngak gimana di jalanin lagi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, twindry said:

ooh sama lah mod :D adat tionghoa juga gitu. kalo udh tunangan ngak boleh kemana2 lagi. ngak boleh ketemu ma mempelai cowo :bingung lalu jelang hari H dicabut bulu2 di muka nya. katanya biar aura nya keluar wkakakaka.. aneh2 saja ya. tapi sekarang udh agak modern sih. ada adat2 yang ngak gimana di jalanin lagi

woh gue tunangannya 6 bulan sebelum hari H, kelamaan kalau gitu mah wkwkwk

Pingit sih biasanya cuma sektiar 1 bulan sebelum hari H sih @twindry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...